THE BEAVER EXPERT FOR FLOOD CONTROL!
BEAVER PROBLEMS? USE ONLY THE ORIGINAL PATENTED BEAVERCONE!
BEWARE OF CHEAP BOLT TOGETHER KNOCK-OFFS!
- No More Beaver Problems!
- Installed properly it is almost impossible for a beaver to plug this device, no ice ups.
- If a cone ever gets damaged it is easily repaired on site.
- Cut out damaged bars and weld in new.
- If a road is shut down it only takes 15 minutes to remove the cone.
- The cones stack together, cones lift for cleaning.
- There is no other culvert device on the market that can make these claims.
- On smaller sizes, we recommend a perforated inner liner pipe as shown under product pictures.
PROPER INSTALLATION OF ALL SMALLER CONES:
Excavate a small hole in front of the culvert.
One length of perforated steel or hard plastic pipe (holes down) inserted through the cone and about one foot into the culvert to hold the 6” pipe level with the water, push a piece of 2 x 4 wood through the cone bars at the culvert over the 6” pipe.
In remote areas we recommend this on all cones and put in a larger perforated pipe to fit the cone.
THIS IS A PATENTED SYSTEM
Canadian Patent # 2 518 572
U.S. Patent # US 7,441,989 B2
12 – 1000 mm Beavercones for Moon Lake Irrigation Systems in Saskatoon, SK shipped November 21, 2019
The Beavercone becomes a life preserver if someone (especially a child) falls into fast moving water.
CONE IT FIRST! “It is better to have and not need than to need and not have”