- No More Beaver Problems!
- Installed properly it is almost impossible for a beaver to plug this device, no ice ups.
- If a cone ever gets damaged it is easily repaired on site.
- Cut out damaged bars and weld in new.
- If a road is shut down it only takes 15 minutes to remove the cone.
- The cones stack together, cones lift for cleaning.
- There is no other culvert device on the market that can make these claims.
- On smaller sizes, we recommend a perforated inner liner pipe as shown under product pictures.
Canadian Patent # 2 518 572
U.S. Patent # US 7,441,989 B2
The Beavercone becomes a life preserver if someone (especially a child) falls into fast moving water.
CONE IT FIRST! “It is better to have and not need than to need and not have”